D4 Death Trap | Rogue Active Skill
Death Trap is an Active skill for the Rogue class, in the Ultimate category. it has the following effects: (simplified) Place a trap that arms after 1.25s. When enemies move into range, it deals huge shadow damage too enemies in the AoE.
For skill tree node info see: Death Trap | Rogue Skill Tree Node
Enhancements & Upgrades
Ultimate skills like Death Trap have 2 linear upgrades on the Skill Tree.
Prime Death Trap: Enemies are Pulled into Death Trap when it activates.
Supreme Death Trap: If Death Trap kills an enemy, its Cooldown is reduced by 10s.
Recent Changes: Related Uniques and Related Aspects implemented.
TODO: Legendary Node relations, and "tag" based synergy finder.
Modifiers & Synergies
Here, we will be tracking all sources of effects that modify Death Trap.
Legenadry aspects that modify Death Trap.
Unique Items that modify Death Trap.
- Scoundrel's Leathers: While you have unlimited Energy from Inner Sight, your Core Skills have a [60 - 80%] chance to spawn Caltrops, Poison Trap, or Death Trap.
- Eyes in the Dark: Unless it hits a Boss or Player, Death Trap will continue to re-arm itself until it kills an enemy. Death Trap's is increased by [30 - 50%] , however the Cooldown is increased by [20 - 15%].
Paragon system related modifiers for Death Trap.
Rare / Normal Nodes
Related Links & Other Information
Still got a lot to do, a lot of data to track, and how best to present it! Post-launch will clarify alot of this for us!
In the meantime, Related Links:
- If you're here, you're probably looking for some info on the Rogue Class.
- Related Skill Tree Nodes:
- See all rundown of all D4 Build and Character Customization Systems.