Aspect of Empowering Reaper | D4 Aspects
Aspect of Empowering Reaper is a Necromancer class Offensive type aspect with effect:
Damaging enemies with Sever has a [10 - 20%] chance to spawn a pool of Blight under the target that deals x [40 - 80%] bonus damage. This effect can only happen once every 3 seconds.
As a Offensive aspect, you can only Imprint Empowering Reaper onto:
Amulet, Weapon, Gloves, Ring
Codex Of Power?
Aspect of Empowering Reaper is available in the Codex of Power. It's obtained from Flooded Depths in Scosglen.
Aspect of Empowering Reaper directly modifies the skill(s):
Aspect Effect Scaling
Is Aspect of Empowering Reaper Good? Worth the Slot?
I'll be giving my own input on each Aspect in the near future. As of now, these are BETA / Server Slam info so I'll wait post launch.
Related Links & Other Information
Still a bit raw, and lots more info to be tracked! As well as my own input on them! but for now here's a few Related Links.
- Search: All D4 Aspects | TeamBRG D4DB
- Necromancer Guides hub. If you're here, then you're looking for Necromancer stuff!
- Skills affected by Empowering Reaper:
- IN PROGRESS: Aspects, Exctracting, and Imprinting Guide
- IN PROGRESS: Links to affected "tags":