Diablo 4 Season 4 is here! D4 S4 New Aspects | D4 S4 New Uniques

Icy Alchemist's Aspect | D4 Aspects

Icy Alchemist's Aspect is a Rogue class Offensive type aspect with effect:
Lucky Hit: Shadow Imbued Skill have up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals [X] Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%. If they were already Chilled or Frozen, increase this damage by x100%.

As a Offensive aspect, you can only Imprint Icy Alchemist's onto:
Amulet, Weapon, Gloves, Ring

Codex Of Power?

Icy Alchemist's Aspect is NOT in the Codex of Power.

Immediate Correlations

Icy Alchemist's Aspect does not have any direct skill modifications.

Aspect Effect Scaling
Is Icy Alchemist's Aspect Good? Worth the Slot?

I'll be giving my own input on each Aspect in the near future. As of now, these are BETA / Server Slam info so I'll wait post launch.

Related Links & Other Information

Still a bit raw, and lots more info to be tracked! As well as my own input on them! but for now here's a few Related Links.