Snowguard's Aspect | D4 Aspects
Snowguard's Aspect is a Sorcerer class Defensive type aspect with effect:
While within your own Blizzard and for 3 seconds after leaving it, you take [20 - 25%] less damage.
As a Defensive aspect, you can only Imprint Snowguard's onto:
Shield, Helmet, Armor, Legs, Amulet
Codex Of Power?
Snowguard's Aspect is available in the Codex of Power from campaign progression in Hawezar.
Snowguard's Aspect directly modifies the skill(s):
Snowguard's Aspect interacts with the following "tags":
Aspect Effect Scaling
Is Snowguard's Aspect Good? Worth the Slot?
I'll be giving my own input on each Aspect in the near future. As of now, these are BETA / Server Slam info so I'll wait post launch.
Related Links & Other Information
Still a bit raw, and lots more info to be tracked! As well as my own input on them! but for now here's a few Related Links.
- Search: All D4 Aspects | TeamBRG D4DB
- Sorcerer Guides hub. If you're here, then you're looking for Sorcerer stuff!
- Skills affected by Snowguard's:
- IN PROGRESS: Aspects, Exctracting, and Imprinting Guide
- IN PROGRESS: Links to affected "tags": Damage Reduction