Rage of Harrogath - Diablo 4 Unique Item
Rage of Harrogath is a Unique Item with the following stats and effects:
Rage of Harrogath
Unique chest armor
- Physical Damage
- Critical Strike Chance with Physical Damage Against Elites
- Damage Reduction from Enemies That Are Bleeding
Harrogath, the final bastion of resistance against Baal's assault on Mt. Arreat was destroyed along with the Worldstone. The survivors never forgave the betrayal that led to the loss of their home.
Rage of Harrogath was added into the game during Diablo 4 Season 0 (Base game release).
Rage of Harrogath Item Stats
Like all Uniques, Rage of Harrogath is a little different than your typical item.
Locked Stats: Rage of Harrogath will always roll these stats: Physical Damage, Critical Strike Chance with Physical Damage Against Elites, Damage Reduction from Enemies That Are Bleeding, Thorns. Any of these CANNOT be Enchanted off ("rerolled"). They ARE affected by range RNG and item tier. Typically, these stats exceed the range possible for normal non-unique items.
Doesn't have a NOTED intrinsic: There's a couple possibilities here:.
- Item type. Example: Chest armor don't have inherent item-specific stats.
- Random Intrinsic between possible intrinsics of this item type.
- I still don't know yet, and left it blank for now.
I still have to document each case for the uniques with a "blank" intrinsic.
Unique Effects: generally have a range. Numeric ones (typically damage) scale by item tier as well (Normal, Sacred, etc). will update to comment on each specific type. Effect Range is, sadly, affected by RNG.
Rage of Harrogath will only drop for its class: In this case, Barbarian. I haven't personally gotten an off-class unique, if it does happen - it's probably very uncommon. You can say it's a unique event.
I'll also be updating each unique with general thoughts on
their power level and usefulness.
Summary, Outro, Related Links
Well, if you're here I guess I wish you luck on getting your own Rage of Harrogath to drop.
- List of D4 Uniques - See what else that's not dropping for you...
- List of D4 Aspects - Quickly, before that build idea fizzles out!