So you’re well on your way to leveling your character or you have just reached the end game. Chances are that you have had questions about how a certain item is used or how to unlock some portion of the game… Whatever the question is, our goal is to have an intuitive and comprehensive FAQ to help BNS players, no matter how experienced.
The intention of having this post is to create a growing list of FAQ’s, so if you come across any Q&A’s that are not here or if you have anything you would like to add, please post in the comments below.
Q: What are Small Dragon Certificate‘s used for?
A: Small Dragon Ceritificates can be used to purchase Small Soulstone Pouches at Zen Bean Traders. They are also used for guild crafting (content not yet released in NA)
Q: Where can I get a Purification Jar?
A: Purification Jar’s can only be purchased in the Marketplace, they are created by the Merry Potter’s crafting guild. Purification Jar’s are used to unlock the 3rd tier of your windstride ability.
Q: How do I unlock Faction Daily Quests?
A: There are several places which provide faction dailies (listed below) and they get unlocked depending on your level with your faction.
- Tomun Range – Whispering Springs
- The Scortching Sands – Crimson/Cerulean Overlook
- Blackram Shipyard – Crimson/Cerulean Beach Outpost – Where you start getting soul stones
- Misty Woods – Crimson/Cerulean Wartent
Help the site out! Go to Patreon for more info!
Q: What do I do with extra outfits?
A: Some outfits may be salvaged to get fabric, the fabric can then be used to transmute into other materials
Q: What are Naryu Coins / Naryu Silver used for?
A: Naryu Silver is used as a token to enter BSH (Bloodshade Harbor). Naryu Silver is also used as an upgrade catalyst for weapons and accessories. Naryu Coins on the other hand can be used for Dragon Blood recharges inside dungeons and also to trade in for items at selected Merchants. Naryu Coins can also be used as in the Wheel of Misfortune (located near Bloodshare Harbor):
- 66% Better Luck Next Time! tokens (You can exchange 10 of these for 1 Wheel of Misfortune Ticket)
- 19% Blackram Soju/Kaoliang Ju
- 12% Dark Sliver Chests (Gives 1-2 Naryu Silver)
- 2% Invitation from the Dragonscale Arena
- 1% Siren Emblem
Q: Where can I get Soulstones? Where can I farm Soulstones?
A: Here are a list of places you can receive Soulstones
Faction Dailies starting from the Beach Outpost and Misty Woods
Tomb of the Exiles daily quest (Soulstones x2)
Treasure Chests and Quest Rewards
Q: Where can I get a Gem Hammer? What is a Gem Hammer used for?
A: Gem Hammers are used to break the gem cap on weapons, you are able to socket 2 gems to begin with and you need a gem hammer to unlock the other 2 slots. They can either be purchased at the hongmoon store or from the marketplace. They are also rare drops in the treasure chests you get from daily quests, but the drop rate on chests are really low.
Q: What is a Training Certificate? Where can I get a Training Certificate?
A: Training Certificates may be purchased from Zen Bean Traders at places like Mushin’s Tower or while waiting for a match in the Arena. It costs 5,000 Zen Beans to purchase.
Training Certificates are used for Clan Crafting, you can make 750 Clan Potions (LINK) and part of the recipe requires 10x Tranining Certificates
Q: What is the Royal Zen Bean and what does it do?
A: Royal Zen Bean’s may be purchased from Zen Bean Traders at Places like Mushin’s Tower or while waiting for a match in the Arena. It costs 5,000 Zen Beans to purchase
Unlocks the following skills per class:
- Blade Master: (1) Block/Blade Strike T5 F1 – Guardian Tempest Available, Decrease cooldown of Lightning Draw by 1 sec on Deflect, Heals the user 2% of their Health over 5 sec on Deflect
- Kung Fu Master: (1) Counter T5 F3 – Refreshes the CD of Sky Kick on Counter
- Destroyer: (E) Emberstomp T5 F4 – Defense increased by 300% for self and party members
- Force Master: (1) Impact T5 F1 – Counters a melee attack for 0.5 sec, Knockback the Countered enemy 5m, Move back 5m on Counter
- Assassin: (2) Decoy T5 F3 – Blinds, deafens the Countered enemy for 2 sec on Counter
- Summoner: (4) Seed Shroud T5 F2 – Generates 12 Focus over 6 sec on Counter
- Blade Dancer: (F) Vortex T5 F3 – Refreshes the CD of Take Flight on Deflect
- Warlock: (2) Soul Shackle T5 F2 – Can be used up to 2 times on hit
- Soul Fighter: (1) Elbow Smash T5 F1 – Decreases CD of Power Burst by 2 sec on Counter or T5 F2 – Removes Charge Disables on Counter