**Hey guys! This guide is all about how to beat and master Marauder Embodiment Set Dungeon! Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!**
This one ain’t so bad… (*cough* worms *cough*)
|Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Marauder’s Visage||Evasive Fire||Focus|
|Shoulder||Marauder’s Spine||Cluster Arrow||Maelstrom (Any)|
|Chest||Marauder’s Carapace||Companion||ALL ACTIVE|
|Hands||Marauder’s Gloves||Sentry||Polar Station|
|Boots||Marauder’s Treads||Thrill of the Hunt||Blood Vengeance|
|Neck||Any||Custom Engineering||Tactical Advantage|
|Main||Manticore||Cloak of the Garwulf|
|Zei’s Stone of Vengeance|
|Bane of the Trapped|
|Bane of the Powerful (Irrelevant)|
Due to the objectives of the map.. MANY ITEMS ARE LITERALLY IRRELEVANT!
Like our guides? Help us out through Patreon!
Options & Notes:
- Cloak of the Garwulf (+Templar) gives you lots of tanks so enemies won’t reach melee.
- The build is lose and there’s a million setups you can choose that will EASILY clear this.
- There’s no “cheese item” or combo… just play DH like you would always…
Where is Marauder Set Dungeon? It’s located in ACT III – Bridge of Korsikk.
- Continue along towards the upper right…
- You’ll know you’re in the right place when you see a “crater”.
- It’s on the lower left-side of this crater (conveniently, where you’re coming from)!
Marauder Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Marauder is pretty easy… except for one semi-RNG aspect: Worms.
Map & Pathing
First of all, familiarize yourself with the map. Look above, it shows a sample path.
- Enter the dungeon and start out with the Left Hook.
- Complete the Big Circle, careful not to get surprised while walking downwards…
- Clear the “B“.
- Lastly, clear The Fingers, and you’re done!
Tips & Explanations
Objective: Worms shouldn’t hit you
Yes worms. If you’ve ever watched the movie “Tremors”, you know what I’m talking about. Here’s a few wormy facts that might help you…
- A visual and sound effect happens before the worm appears!
- KEEP MOVING and do not BACKTRACK has maximum anti-worm effects.
- All in all this is still pretty RNGish so just keep trying if you get wormed.
Objective: No enemy reaches melee
If you let any of these guys reach you in melee range… I’ve got some bad news for you… We have many anti-melee options here –
- Polar Station slows in an area so block chokepoints.
- Thrill of the Hunt… nuff said.
- Wolves, Templar = Tanks.
Moving DOWNWARD while you progress through the map is the only time a monster can surprise you, blame it on non-rotating camera… nothin’ I can do to help you here.
Overall, the dungeon is very easy. The map isn’t huge, the enemies are soft and there’s no problems like in other dungeons of “being too strong”. GL, but I doubt you need it!
Other Demon Hunter Guides:
- Demon Hunter Leveling Guide
- Demon Hunter Fresh 70
- The Shadow’s Mantle | Shadow’s Mantle Set Dungeon
- Embodiment of the Marauder | Marauder Set Dungeon
- Natalya’s Vengeance | Natalya’s Set Dungeon
- Unhallowed Essence | UE Set Dungeon
- Demon Hunter Speedfarming General
- Demon Hunter Best Speedfarm Build
- Demon Hunter Support Builds
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need!
We hope our Marauder Set Dungeon guide helped you out!