Hey guys! Welcome to our Crusader Thorns of the Invoker Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Thorns of the Invoker Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Crown of the Invoker||Punish||Celerity|
|Shoulder||Burden of the Invoker||Bombardment||Spikes|
|Chest||Any (Heart of Iron)||Steed Charge||Spiked Barding|
|Wrist||Shackles of the Invoker||Iron Skin||Reflective Skin|
|Hands||Pride of the Invoker||Consecration||Bed of Nails|
|Belt||Any (Trove)||Laws of Justice||Immovable|
|Legs||Renewal of the Invoker||Passives|
|Boots||Zeal of the Invoker||Finery||Iron Maiden|
|Neck||Any||Lord Commander||Hold your Ground|
|Ring||Any||Hack (or Mortal Drama)|
|Main||Any (Hack, Mortal)||Belt of the Trove (or Leoric’s Crown)|
|Bane of the Trapped|
|Bane of the Powerful|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- Can be completed with Invoker 6 and ALL YELLOWS (no supporting legendaries)
- Thorns secondary stat is of course preferred, but the enemies are so weak you don’t need to have a full set of items with Thorns in the secondary.
Where’s the Thorns of the Invoker Set Dungeon? It’s located at Act I New Tristram, the very start of the campaign!
- Teleport to New Tristram
- Follow the path leading you to the very start of the map!
- To be more clear, remember the cliff you spawned in? Good ‘ol memories!
The Thorns of the Invoker Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- Nothing notable here, just a large B!
- I suggest pathing all the way up, then curving downwards to complete the B.
- You’ll pass the center of the B twice, allowing for a stress-free clear.
- Other than that, the map layout shown above should be enough!
Tips & Explanations
Objective: Get hit by goat spears
Yeah, so my only advice here is to, literally, stand around and do nothing. I forgot if 1 guy can spear you multiple times, but it was never really a problem.
Just make sure every spear thrower tags you before killing them. STAND STILL AND GET HIT ON PURPOSE. Sounds like silly advice, haha.
Objective: Kill Elites with Consecration+Iron Skin
The only problem with this objective? You might be slightly too strong, haha. If they die WAY TOO QUICKLY just unequip some things, but you’ll need some extreme power before it happens. We’re talking about dying within the blink of an eye type of power.
Mastery is so easy in this dungeon no further advice is needed. Lord Commander is taken in the passive just so you can move around quicker. Norvald’s is an option if in the small chance you’re actually struggling.
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need!
Learn more of the other Crusader Sets!
- Crusader Speedfarming General
- Crusader BEST Speedfarm Build
- Crusader Support Builds
- Armor of Akkhan | Akkhan Set Dungeon
- Thorns of the Invoker | Invoker Set Dungeon
- Roland’s Legacy | Roland’s Set Dungeon
- Seeker of the Light | Light Set Dungeon
The Thorns of the Invoker Set Dungeon is probably the EASIEST OF ALL set dungeons! Get it done quick!