Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 22!
Diablo 3 Season 22 Start!
Season 22 will start on:
Nov. 20, 2020 5pm KST (Asia)
Nov. 20, 2020 5pm CEST (EU)
Nov. 20, 2020 5pm PDT (Americas)
S22 Theme: Shadows of the Past
Activating a shrine/pylon this season will spawn a shadow clone of your class for 1 min or until your character dies. Its power will scale up to yours. There are 3 predetermined builds which your character will randomly use.
Another bonus we will be getting this season is a fourth sloth in Kanai’s Cube. You can choose any power from any equipment type, although 2 of the same items does not stack (i.e. slotting in 2 Ring of Royal Grandeur).
Season 22 Patch Notes
Season 22 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 21 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Horde of the Ninety Savages
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Aegis of Valor
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: Gears of Dreadlands
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Patterns of Justice
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Mundunugu’s Ragalia
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Typhon’s Veil
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 22 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Life Goes On: Kill Maghda at L70 under 15 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Sprinter (Speed Racer): Complete Acts I-V in campaign mode at L70 under 1 hour.
- Boss Mode (Worlds Apart): Kill bosses in 20 mins.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 6 legendary gems to L65.
- Years of War (Dynasty): Reach GR55 using 6 different sets.
- Masters of the Universe (Masters of Sets): Master 8 set dungeons.
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!