Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 19!
Diablo 3 Season 19 Start!
Season 19 will start on:
Nov. 22, 2019 5pm PDT (Americas)
Nov. 22, 2019 5pm KST (Asia)
Nov. 22, 2019 5pm CEST (EU)
S19 Theme: Season of Eternal Conflict
‘Tis the season of Pandemonium! The Pandemonium buff, first and foremost, stacks as you kill enemies. You gain movespeed and damage, maxing out at 50% and 100%, respectively, at 1000 kills.
As an additional effect you will be rewarded handsomely as you maintain and increase your kill streak, triggering these effects as your kill streak grows:
- Kill streak buffs
- 15 kills – Exploding Chickens
- 30 kills – Frost Nova
- 50 kills – Corpses raining down
- 100 kills – 5 Energy Twisters
- 150 kills – Geysers forming beneath enemies
- 200 kills – Treasure chests falling from the sky
- 300 kills – A ring of fire swallowing everything
- 400 kills – falling Meteors
- 500 kills – Angels descend and fights with you
- 1000 kills – ????
Season 19 Patch Notes
Season 19 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 19 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: Unhallowed Essence
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Helltooth Harness
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Tal Rasha’s Elements
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 19 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Divinity (Lionhearted): Reach GR75.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 3 Legendary Gems to 65.
- Sprinter (Speed Racer): Complete Acts I to V at L70 under an hour.
- Avarice (Avaritia): 50M gold streak outside of the Vault or Inner Sanctum.
- The Thrill (Superhuman): Complete GR45 solo without any set equipped.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Kill You: Kill Ghom at L70 under 30 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!
Support TeamBRG on Patreon!