Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 20!
Diablo 3 Season 20 Start!
Season 20 will start on:
March 13, 2020 5pm PDT (Americas)
March 13, 2020 5pm KST (Asia)
March 13, 2020 5pm CEST (EU)
S20 Theme: Season of the Forbidden Archives
Forbidden archives, S20 Seasonal theme/power up, allows us to FLEXIBLY USE THE THREE SLOTS. Meaning we can use 2 weapons and an armor, 3 rings, etc. You can still only cube three items, but the restriction on item types are gone.
Season 20 Patch Notes
Season 20 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 20 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Uliana’s Strategem
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 20 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Warm Thoughts: Kill Izual at L70 under 15 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Divinity (Lionhearted): Reach GR75.
- Curses (Stars Align): Kill 350 enemies on any Cursed Chest event at L70.
- Boss Mode (Worlds Apart): Defeat bosses at L70 TX under 20 mins.
- Years of War (Dynasty): Reach GR55 Solo using the full set bonuses of 6 class sets
- Masters of the Universe (Masters of Sets): Master 8 Set Dungeons.
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!