Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 24!
Diablo 3 Season 24 Start!
Season 24 will start on:
Jul. 23, 2020 5pm CEST (EU)
Jul. 23, 2020 5pm PDT (Americas)
S24 Theme: Ethereal Memory
S24’s (Ethereal Memory) unique mechanic is the Ethereal Item system. Let me provide you a quick TLDR right here.
Ethereal items QUICK FAQ AND INFO
- Each class has THREE Ethereal weapons. They’re MONSTROUSLY POWERFUL.
- Ethereals roll with a random LEGENDARY POWER from an item of that class.
- Ethereals roll with a random CLASS PASSIVE from that class. (like Hellfire)
- Ethereals have their own “special stat rolls” which are incredibly powerful. Example of such is +100% (up to 300% for some) to all skill damage. Not only are they strong, but there are LOTS OF ROLLS. Wall of text level. Some of them are pretty unique like the DH “increase damage per paragon level”.
- Their drop rate is “rarer than ancients, less rare than primals”.
- Ethereals will vanish after S24.
- In case you missed it, Ethereals WILL vanish after Season 24. Ok?
For the purposes of this guide (a focus on Fresh 70), picking up an Ethereal will almost always be great for you. But, as your build gets more specific, obviously, the randomly rolled Legendary power will dictate its usefulness to your build.
Obviously, a well rolled Ethereal with a Legendary power you can use is a
giga-tier god-level world-shattering item.
Season 24 Patch Notes
- Patch 2.7.1 (check to see the new pet Lesser Mummy, and the new portraits)
Season 24 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 21 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Immortal Kings Call
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Ulliana’s Strategem
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 24 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Life Goes On: Kill Maghda at L70 under 15 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Curses! (Stars Align): Kill 350 or more monsters in a cursed chest TX or higher.
- Boss Mode (Worlds Apart): Kill bosses in 20 mins.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 6 legendary gems to L65.
- Years of War (Dynasty): Reach GR55 using 6 different sets.
- The Thrill (Super Human): Defeat GR45 using no set bonus.
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!