Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 21!
Diablo 3 Season 21 Start!
Season 21 will start on:
July 3, 2020 5pm PDT (Americas)
July 3, 2020 5pm KST (Asia)
July 3, 2020 5pm CEST (EU)
S21 Theme: Trials of Tempests
This season, you are able to channel an elemental power every 90 sec to wreak havoc while you fight your foes. The powers you get to unleash into the world are:
- Meteors will rain from the skies
- Breathe lightning
- Wall of Flames
- Rolling Snowballs
Season 21 Patch Notes
Season 21 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 21 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Might of the Earth
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Monkey King’s Garb (Sunwuko)
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Firebird’s Finery
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 21 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Lose Yourself: Kill the Skeleton King at L70 under 30 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Sprinter (Speed Racer): Complete Acts I-V in campaign mode at L70 under 1 hour.
- Curses (Stars Align): Kill 350 enemies on any Cursed Chest event at L70.
- Avarice (Avaritia): Do a 50M gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
- Speed Demon (Need for Speed): Finish a TX Neph at L70 in 2 mins.
- The Thrill (Superhuman): Complete a GR45 solo without any set items equipped.
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!