Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 17!
Diablo 3 Season 17 Countdown!
Season 16 will end on May 12, 2019 5pm PDT!
Season 17 will start on:
May 17, 2019 5pm PDT (Americas)
May 17, 2019 5pm KST (Asia)
May 17, 2019 5pm CEST (EU)
S17 Theme: Legacy of Nightmare
Every character will have the effects of the Legacy of Nightmare accessory set. Keep in mind that you must have no active set bonus for this to take effect!
What does this mean? LoN builds will almost surely be the best this season, as you can add 2 more rings to the “usual” LoN builds. People will likely try to cram CoE, Zodiac, or Unity (generally speaking) or powerful class-specific rings in their builds.
Season 17 Patch Notes
Season 17 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 17 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: Might of the Earth
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Monkey King’s Garb / Sunwuko
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Firebird’s Finery
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 17 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Sprinter / Speed Racer: Complete Acts I thru V in under an hour.
- Avarice / Avaritia: Complete a 50M gold streak while outside the Vault and the Inner Sanctum.
- Years of War / Dynasty: Reach GR55 Solo with full bonuses of 6 class sets.
- The Thrill / Super Human: Reach GR45 Solo without any Set Items equipped.
- Masters of the Universe / Master of Sets: Master 8 Set Dungeons.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Show Me What You Got: Kill Diablo at L70 under 1 min & 30 secs on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!
Support TeamBRG on Patreon!