Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 18!
Diablo 3 Season 18 Start!
Season 18 will start on:
Aug. 23, 2019 5pm PDT (Americas)
Aug. 23, 2019 5pm KST (Asia)
Aug. 23, 2019 5pm CEST (EU)
S18 Theme: Season of the Triune
The seasonal theme this time around benefits all players at all stages of the game!
Every so often, the Power of the Triune will spawn a circular AoE on the ground which gives you a buff while you’re standing on it. The buff can be one of three:
- 100% Damage bonus (Triune of Love)
- 50% Reduced Resource Cost (Triune of Determination)
- Skills on cooldown recharge faster (CDR?) (Triune of Creation)
This is a pretty cool buff, and while RCR and CDR might not be for everyone – 100% damage bonus is pretty sick for almost anyone.
Season 18 Patch Notes
Season 18 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 18 free sets – by class
- Barbarian Fresh Level 70 Guide: The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader Fresh Level 70 Guide: Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter Fresh Level 70 Guide: Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk Fresh Level 70 Guide: Inna’s Reach
- Necromancer Fresh Level 70 Guide: Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Witch Doctor Fresh Level 70 Guide: Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide: Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 18 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Divinity (Lionhearted): Reach GR75.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 3 Legendary Gems to 65.
- Speed Demon (Need for Speed): Finish a Neph under 2 mins on TX.
- Curses! (Stars Align): Kill 350 or more monsters on any Cursed Chest event.
- Boss Mode (World’s Apart): Kill the following bosses at L70 TX under 20mins: The Skeleton King, The Butcher, Zoltun Kulle, Ghom, Cydaea, Rakanoth, Diablo, Adria, Queen Araneae, Maghda, Belial, Siegebreaker Assault Beast, Azmodan, Izual, Urzael, and Malthael.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Disarm You: Kill Rakanoth L70 under 15 sec on TXIII
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!
Support TeamBRG on Patreon!