Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 14!
Diablo 3 Season 14 Countdown!
Season 14 will start on June 15 5pm PDT (Americas):
Season 14 ends on Sept. 16, 2018 5pm PDT
Season 14 Patch Notes
D3 Season Overview
- D3 First Look
D3 is introducing “themes” into the game. Get “GREEDY” as Treasure Goblins are DOUBLED this season!!! Any goblins you encounter out in the wild will surely be accompanied by its exact double! So ready your AoE’s for those uber stressful Gelatinous Sires! (eh hhheeee)
Keep in my mind, though, that goblins from Bandit Shrines, Goblin Rift packs, and in the Realm of Greed are not affected by this Season of Greed. Also, the 2 portals from the Rainbow Goblin will teleport you to the same Whimsydale land.
Season 14 Startup Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: (will post once everything is updated!) A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 14 free sets – by class
Will link the set guides once they’re up!
- Barbarian: The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader: Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk: Inna’s Mantra
- Necromancer: Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Witch Doctor: Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard: Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Greater Rift 20 FRESH 70: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 14 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Avarice (Avaritia): Complete a 50M gold streak while outside of the Vault and the Inner Sanctum
- Speed Demon (Need for Speed): Complete a Nephalem Rift at max level on TX or higher within 2 mins.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 3 Legendary Gems to 65.
- Divinity (Lionhearted): Reach GR 75 solo.
- Years of War (Dynasty):Reach GR 55 solo with the full bonuses of 6 class sets.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list.
- Complete a TXIII Neph Rift in under 5 mins
- GR 60 Solo
- Kill Butcher in TXIII under 30 sec
- Kill Greed on TXIII
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a L50 Legendary Gems
- Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete 2 Conquests
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!