Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 26!
Diablo 3 Season 26 Start!
S26 Theme: Echoing Nightmare
S26’s unique mechanic is the Echoing Nightmare. Here’s how it works
– Beat a Greater Rift Guardian, get a Petrified Scream.
– Transmute the Scream in the cube, and enter an Echoing Nightmare
More difficult as it progresses, progress faster by killing monsters quickly. Rewards on completing an Echoing Nightmare: EXP, Legendary Items, Blood Shards, Gems, and a new Legendary Gem, Whisper of Atonement.
– Whisper of Atonement is used exclusively to augment legendaries, up to L125!
Thank god… this basically removes a huge grind via levelling up gems for augmentation at least up to 125 which is good for 99% of people.
Season 26 Patch Notes
- Patch 2.7.3 (check to see the new pet Lesser Mummy, and the new portraits)
Season 26 Start Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 26 free sets – by class
Remember to gear up your followers! Returning players might not know about the whole emanate mechanic. Your followers can now boost your farming capability!
Season 26 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list. Five stash tabs is the maximum you can get.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Neph on TXIII within 5 mins.
- Gem of My Life: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this season.
- Life Goes On: Kill Butcher at L70 under 15 sec on TXIII.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on TXIII.
- Take U There: Complete GR60 Solo.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Reforge a Legendary item using the Kanai’s Cube.
- Power Amplification: Augment an Ancient Legendary with a Level 50 gem using Kanai’s Cube
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes).
- Avaritia (Avarice):Get a 50m gold streak outside the Vault or Inner Sanctum.
- Need for Speed (Speed Demon): Complete a max level Torment X or higher Nephalem Rift in 2 minutes.
- On a Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 6 legendary gems to L65.
- Years of War (Dynasty): Reach GR55 using 6 different sets.
- Divinity (Lionhearted): Clear GR 75 or higher solo.
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!