Look no further if you’ve come to learn about The Division 2’s Perks system! First of all, let me dispel your main concerns by saying two things:
- Don’t sweat it – you’ll be able to learn all of the perks in time.
- I can help you out on which perks to get first or prioritize.
What you’ll find in this guide:
Perks List | Perks Basics & FAQ | What to get first!?
Division 2 Perks List
Just a quick reference for people here, a list of all available Perks in Division 2 with a quick description of each. Putting it on a minimizable clicky!
Division 2 Perks Basics & FAQ
TD2 Perks Basics
Perks are mostly passive abilities that boost your character in one way or another. There are also perks that unlock mods that you can use forever. They cost SHD points to activate.
“Can all Perks be unlocked? Do I have to choose?”
Don’t worry about “messing up”, you’ll get them all eventually. However, there are certain perks that are better earlier on, or just simply more bang for buck – so having a perk priority in mind is a good idea.
“What Perk to get first?”
This one isn’t easy to answer but I will try. We all know that guy who will race towards “Deconstruction 2”, likewise we all know that guy that will “Prioritize getting all mods!”. Below is an example of a good general Perk Priority.
Division 2 Perk Priority
I will try adding one or two more build paths for different kinds of players, but this first one is a balance between quality of life and combat success rate. There are a few things to keep in mind
- At level 30, stop what you’re learning and check the bottom clicky for a new priority.
- DECONSTRUCTION 2, get it faster if you can.
- Get HARD BOUNTIES and CHALLENGE BOUNTIES as soon as you unlock them.
- Some priorities (Stash, Detection 1, or Grenade related) vary person to person.
While somewhat a work in progress, there really isn’t much to say in general about Perks in The Division 2. Trust me, I wont blame you if you “WANT ALL THE MODS ASAP!”, heh. don’t be afraid to ask anything in the comments!