Hey guys! Welcome to our Barbarian’s Immortal King’s Call Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Barbarian: Immortal King’s Call Set Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Immortal King’s||Earthquake||Molten Fury|
|Shldr||Any (Fury of A.)||Whirlwind||Hurricane|
|Chest||Immortal King’s||War Cry||Veteran’s Warning|
|Hands||Immortal King’s||Wrath of the Berserker||Insanity|
|Belt||Immortal King’s||Call of the Ancients||Together as One|
|Boots||Immortal King’s||Boon of Bul-Kathos||Rampage|
|Neck||Any||Unforgiving||Berserker Rage (ANY)|
|Ring||Any (Zodiac)||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||Any||Tribes / Furnace|
|Main||IKBB / Tribes||Chilanik’s Chain|
|Off||–||Any, Zodiac, Johan|
|Bane of the Trapped|
|Bane of the Powerful|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- I chose Blade of the Tribes as a centerpiece since it only needs ONE item to work.
- That being said, there’s roughly 7 billion setups to master this brainless set dungeon.
- Boon of Bul-Kathos and Unforgiving passives are helpful to any weaker setup.
Where’s the Immortal King’s Call Set Dungeon? It’s at Act III Ruin’s of Sescheron.
- Teleport to Ruin’s of Sescheron
- Walk towards the ruin’s entrance and make a right
- Set Dungeon portal should be at the right end most of the map
The Immortal King’s Call Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- The map is small and simple – you shouldn’t have a problem given the image above.
- Zig zagging your way is great since you have TWO chances for each “block”.
- You’ll have more than enough time to backtrack the dungeon for mastery…
Tips & Explanations
Don’t bring in any followers for this set dungeon.
(Objective) Kill every Elite using 400% damage bonus.
As long as you’re playing with at least one hand, one eye and half of your brain – this objective should merit zero extra thought processes.
(Objective) Kill 150 enemies whilst Wrath of the Berserker is active.
There’s really not much to say for either of these objectives…
Mastery? Requires near zero effort. As long as you have even a molecule of killing power you should realistically be able to clear this with zero stress.