Look no further – all you need to know about D3 S10 (2.5) is right here!
Diablo 3 Season 10 Countdown!
Season 10 is starting in:
Season 10 Estimated to end around June (?)
Season 10 Patch Notes
Season 10 Startup Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 10 free sets – by class
- Barbarian: The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader: Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk: Inna’s Mantra
- Witch Doctor: Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard: Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Greater Rift 20 FRESH: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 10 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes). For S10, roughly ordered by how I would do them (easy to hard).
- On A Good Day (I Can’t Stop): Level 3 Legendary Gems to level 65.
- Years of War (Dynasty): Reach GR 55 Solo with the full bonuses of 6 Class sets.
- Masters of the Universe (Masters of Sets): Master 8 Set Dungeons.
- Sprinter (Speed Racer): Complete campaign in under 1 hour.
- Boss Mode (Worlds Apart): Kill bosses on TX within 20 mins of the start of the game.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list.
- Complete a TXIII Neph Rift in under 5 mins.
- GR 60 Solo
- Kill Greed in TXIII
- Kill Maghda on TXIII under 15 sec.
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a L50 Legendary Gems
- Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete 2 Conquests
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!