Here’s a preview on what to expect for D3 Season 11!
Diablo 3 Season 11 Countdown!
Season 11 is starting in (Americas):
Season 11 Estimated to end around Oct (?)
Season 11 Patch Notes
D3 Season Overview.
Still no patch notes for upcoming season….
Season 11 Startup Guides!
If you’re a brand new player – we suggest going seasonal for the stash tab! Your characters will be ported to non-seasonal (Eternal) afterwards, anyway!
Fresh 70: A comprehensive guide for each class on what you should be doing once you hit fresh level 70. For the curious, here are the free sets this season:
Season 11 free sets – by class
- Barbarian: Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader: Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter: Unhallowed Essence
- Monk: Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer: Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor: Helltooth Harness
- Wizard: Tal Rasha’s Elements
Greater Rift 20 FRESH: Find out the absolute fastest way for you to complete your free 6 piece set by completing GR 20 ASAP.
Season 11 Conquests & Seasonal Journey
Here are the conquests for seasonal heroes and (hardcore heroes). For S11, roughly ordered by how I would do them (easy to hard).
- Speed Demon (Need for Speed): Complete a Neph Rift on T10 within 2 mins.
- Avarice (Avaritia): Complete a 50M gold streak outside of the Vault and the Inner Sanctum.
- Boss Mode (Worlds Apart): Kill bosses on T10 within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- Divinity (Lionhearted): GR 75 Solo.
- Masters of the Universe (Masters of Sets): Master 8 Set Dungeons.
For those of you who haven’t gotten all those extra stash tabs, you can still unlock them by completing the Conqueror list.
- Complete a TXIII Neph Rift in under 5 mins.
- GR 60 Solo
- Kill Greed in TXIII
- Kill Siegebreaker on TXIII under 15 sec.
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a L50 Legendary Gems
- Level 3 Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete 2 Conquests
That’s about it for our seasonal starter guide! If you’re looking for anything, else check our D3 Guide Directory!