Hey guys! Welcome to our Wizard’s Firebird’s Finery Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Wizard: Firebird’s Finery Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Chest||Firebird||Energy Twister||Gale Force|
|Wrist||Ranslor’s||Storm Armor||Power of the Storm|
|Neck||Traveler’s (Any)||Evocation||Astral Presence|
|Ring||Compass Rose (Any)||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||CoE (Any)||The Smoldering Core|
|Main||Aether Walker (Any)||Nilfur’s Boast|
|Off||Firebird, Etched (Any)||Ess of Johan (Any)|
|Irrelevant (Bane of the Trapped)|
|Irrelevant (Bane of the Powerful)|
|Irrelevant (Gogok of Swiftness)|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- There’s a bunch of ways to get this done! Firebird set + yellows should be enough.
- Smoldering Core just makes the “death meteor” a little easier.
- Ranslor’s Folly just gives us an additional suction effect (Twister).
- Overall, this is easy so don’t really stress about the exact setup.
Where’s the Firebird’s Finery Set Dungeon? It’s located Act III Desolate Sands.
- Teleport to Zultan Kulle waypoint
- Walk back to cross the bridge and go take the waypoint to Desolate Sands.
- Walk across the bridge.
- Portal should be on the left side at the end of the bridge.
The Firebird’s Finery Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- Keep going until you reach the first “Intersection A”.
- Lightly clear Intersection A since you’ll be back here.
- Obliterate the left circle.
- Lightly clear “Intersection B” and proceed to right circle.
- Obliterate the right circle. You’ll find yourself back at Int A.
- Fully clear Intersection A.
- Fully clear Intersection B.
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) Ignite or Kill 20 enemies within 3 seconds 6x.
This is why you’re here – right? Killing swarms of little guys.
Ignite OR Kill – This ain’t bad so technically you don’t even have to utilize the Firebird’s 4pc bonus. You don’t even need to use a fire skill…
Lightly pile them up and burst them down – the “within 3 seconds” should allow you to finish up 20 via Teleports if you happen to get a little less than 20 in your initial burst.
Not much to comment on here… it’s a really basic objective that caters to the common GR playstyle that I’m sure you’re at least familiar with by now.
(Objective) Hit 50 different enemies with the Meteor that revives you.
This is why you can’t stack too much defense. If it takes too long to die, you’ll lose a lot of time. Avoid Galvanizing Ward and such.
It’s hit, NOT KILL – but of course killing them is okay, too.
1 minute cooldown! This can only happen every minute, so try to get this done ASAP. You’ll realistically only have 3 chances at this – try to get it done in two.
Mastery really isn’t an issue here. Aether Walker will carry your mobility needs, as most of the monsters are pretty weak anyway.
Since we’re using Aether Walker, anything to help with resource generation makes us Teleport around more. This is one of the easier set dungeons, there’s not much I can advise but try it a few times and the mastery should come easily.
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need! The Firebird’s Finery Set Dungeon is stress free, and hopefully we helped you even a little bit! Like us on Facebook for more D3 updates!