Hey guys! Welcome to our Wizard’s Tal Rasha’s Elements Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Wizard: Tal Rasha’s Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Tal Rasha’s||Spectral Blade||Thrown Blade|
|Chest||Tal Rasha’s||Arcane Orb||Frozen Orb|
|Hands||Tal Rasha’s||Magic Weapon||Conduit|
|Boots||Nilfur’s Boast||Astral Presence||Evocation|
|Neck||TRE (Any)||Audacity||Galv. Ward (Any)|
|Main||Unstable Scepter||Shame of Delsere (Any)|
|Off||Triumvirate||Royal Grandeur (Any)|
|Bane of the Powerful (Any)|
|Bane of the Trapped (Any)|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- There are a thousand setups to make this work…
- Arcane Orb is my choice since it only needs 2 items that many wizards likely own.
- Aether Walker is “mandatory”. Nilfur’s, Shame and RoRG are all VERY OPTIONAL.
- I MASTERED THIS WITH ZERO L.Gems, so that third gem can be anything.
- I don’t care which combination you use to get your 6piece bonus.
Where’s the Tal Rasha’s Elements Set Dungeon?
- Take the Old Ruins waypoint in ACT I.
- Take the path going northeast enter “Adria’s hut”…
- keep going up (stick left) until you see a tree with hanging bodies, entrance is here!
The Tal Rasha’s Elements Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
“TRE” will be our little shortcode for “Tal Rasha’s Elements”.
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- Most of all, you must know where the Rock Worms are.
- Go forward and clear the room. Go left afterwards.
- Follow this top then left, clear the tiny loop.
- Continue on your right, clear the second room.
- “Backtrack” to the unrevealed “L” before proceeding.
- Clean up the remaining chunk on the upper right.
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) Kill 90 enemies while Tal Rasha is stacked 4 times.
Remember the rotation: Blink – LClick – RClick – Arcane Orb – This stacks your Tal Rasha to max, and adds some stacks to Triumvirate. You only need to do this cycle once every massive pile, as the TRE and Triumvirate stacks last quite a while.
Killing people with maximum TRE stacks is your aim with the set, anyway…
(Objective) Do not get bitten by a Rockworm.
YOU NOT ONLY HAVE TO AVOID THEM – YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM TOO. So what’s the best way to deal with these buggers? Have the map image above open when doing this!
Mastery for Tal Rasha’s Set Dungeon: Is not hard at all. It is by far the easiest Wizard set dungeon and it shouldn’t take more than a few tries. It requires very few supporting legendaries, and overall is not a hassle by any means!
Aether Walker + a metric ton of passive AP regen makes traveling quickly super easy. You can roll “Arcane Power on Crit” from off-hand (head?) but it’s not really needed.
The rock worms are your only “challenge” (lol) in this set dungeon, so if you memorize that (or have our map image in your second screen)… this is a no-brainer.
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need! The Tal Rasha’s Elements Set Dungeon is damn easy, and hopefully we helped you even a little bit! Like us on Facebook for more D3 updates!