Hey guys! This guide is all about how to beat and master Uliana’s Strategem Set Dungeon! Here, we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Monk: Uliana’s Strategem Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Madstone||Hundred Fists||Blazing Fists|
|Shoulder||Uliana’s Strength||Exploding Palm||Impending Doom|
|Chest||Uliana’s Heart||7 Sided Strike||Sustained Attack|
|Wrist||Gungdo Gear||Cyclone Strike||Implosion|
|Hands||Uliana’s Fury||Dashing Strike||Way of the Falling Star|
|Belt||Binding of the Lost||Mantra of Salvation||Agility (Any Skill)|
|Boots||Uliana’s Destiny||Beacon of Ytar||Exalted Soul|
|Neck||Any (T. Pledge)||Guardian’s Path||Fleet Footed (Any)|
|Ring||Any (C. Rose)||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||Any||Flow of Eternity|
|Main||Lion’s Claw||Lefebvre’s Soliloquy (Open)|
|Off||In-Geom||Ring of Royal Grandeur|
|Gogok of Swiftness|
Options & Quick Notes:
- Star of Azkaranth is an absolute must. I do realize people might not have this lying around as an item (maybe cubed), feel free to shift around what’s equipped or in the cube.
- Gungdo Gear is a “must” as well.
- Madstone and Lefebvre’s are optional so you can cube Star and ditch RoRG.
- Other accessories are optional. Zodiac is the only thing to help you with mobility slightly.
- Generator and Mantra can be anything you like.
Where is Uliana’s Set Dungeon? It’s located in ACT V – Zakarum Cathedral.
- Teleport to Act V – Survivors Enclave (home base).
- Simply walk up a bit to the church in the north, and zone in.
- In the upper left corner, there’s the Uliana’s dungeon entrance!
Uliana’s Set Dungeo Map / Layout?
This dungeon can take a few tries. But without Star of Azkaranth? Very, very annoying.
Map & Pathing
First of all, familiarize yourself with the map. Look above, it shows an sample path. Looking at the map images above, we can separate the dungeon in 3 phases:
- Opener – nothing much here, a small loop that you should clean up.
- Side street – Take a left at the cross-junction and just keep going.
- Big Loop – Lot’s of obstacles – which is why we save it for last!
Tips & Explanations
Explode multiple enemies at once: is pretty easy with Cyclone Strike. While this addition isn’t that uncommon nowadays for GR’s – it’s definitely a must here. It goes without saying that Gungdo Gear helps in this regard.
Fire Damage objective is completely nullified by Star of Azkaranth, while it’s definitely possible without it, it just removes a lot of the headache involved. Personally, I’d spare myself the grief and recommend it as a default item (yeah, it’s cheesy, I know).
Accessories? No accessory is mandatory, Obsidian is the only thing that gives tiny value.
Why no Fist of Az’Turrasq? It’s largely unneeded given the relatively tiny health of mobs.
You might find these other Monk Guides useful:
- Monk Speedfarming Builds & Primer
- Monk Best Speedfarming Build
- Harmony (Passive)
- Inna’s Mantra | Inna’s Set Dungeon
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms | 1000 Storms Set Dungeon
- The Monkey King’s Garb | Sunwuko Set Dungeon
- Uliana’s Strategem | Uliana’s Set Dungeon
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need! Well, that’s it! I hope our little guide helped you out with clearing the Uliana’s Set Dungeon!