Hey guys! Welcome to our Demon Hunter’s Natalya’s Vengeance Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Natalya’s Vengeance Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Shldr||MoC (Any)||Strafe||Rocket Storm|
|Belt||Any||Rain of Vengeance||Shade / Dark Cloud|
|Neck||Any||Tactical Advantage||Thrill of the Hunt|
|Ring||Focus (Natalya’s)||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||Restraint (Any)||Dawn (Fortress Ballista)|
|Gogok (It’s the only one which makes this “Easier”)|
|Trapped, Powerful (Irrelevant)|
Options & Notes:
- Many items are marked as ANY, they’re literally irrelevant and can even be empty.
- Rain of Vengeance rune can be Dark Cloud, for easier uptime, but sacrifices AoE.
- Why Smoke Screen? It can be used while Strafing!
Where is the Natalya’s Set Dungeon?
- Teleport to waypoint Wortham Cellar ACT I (it’s the lower rightmost waypoint)
- Zone out! The exit is on the lower left.
- Natalya’s Set dungeon entrance should be right there as you exit!
Natalya’s Vengeance Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
This set dungeon is very easy. It’s not about speed, it’s about patience. By intentionally MISSING your RoV’s, you can reach the objective easily. (More on this down there).
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- The map is pretty much one big room.
- Complete half of it, following the upper edge stopping at the leftmost tip.
- Make your way back following the lower edge.
- Once you reach the breakpoint, hopefully you’ve done the RoV objective.
- Not done? CONTINUE, as checking the “fingers” might break the “chain”.
- Done? Kill any stragglers, if any, you’ll have a ton of time.
Tips & Explanations
The simple and small map is a huge reason why this dungeon ain’t so bad.
(Objective) Rain of Vengeance uptime: So when I first tried this, I completely smashed the dungeon in less than 90s, so I failed! Since “weakening yourself” is a bit of a hassle, I simply changed my mindset and intentionally “missed” my RoV’s.
So what I did was RoV “a few guys” or NO ONE. This greatly inflates your uptime on RoV and reduces risk of you running out of targets for resets. RoV doesn’t have to hit!
If you kill too fast you’re in a risk of not being able to find the next pack quick enough. To further prevent this, Kill the very last enemy of a pack with RoV, then move.
(Objective) Hatred cannot be empty! This objective is completely nullified by Zodiac + Preparation-Punishment. (Along with other things like Cindercoat and Bat). If you somehow run out in this setup, sorry to say, it’s 100% your fault. Oh we’re using Seethe, too.
This objective is just an afterthought, and honestly shouldn’t prove to be challenging at all.
In the end there’s really not much to say about Nat’s set dungeon. It’s one of the least stressful set dungeons and you shouldn’t take more than 2 or 3 tries!