Hey guys! Welcome to our Crusader Seeker of the Light Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Crusader: Seeker of the Light Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Light||Justice||Sword of Justice|
|Chest||Light||Shield Glare||Divine Verdict|
|Wrist||Gabriel’s Vambrace||Steed Charge||Endurance|
|Belt||Any (Krelm’s)||Falling Sword||Part the Clouds|
|Main||Johanna’s Argument||Leoric’s Crown|
|Off||Guard of Johanna||Obisidian Ring of the Zodiac|
|Gogok of Swiftness|
|Bane of the Trapped|
|Bane of the Powerful|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- CAMS REBUTTAL is the only MUST HAVE.
- Fervor and Zodiac are also heavily recommended, Gogok is a luxury.
Where’s the Seeker of the Light Set Dungeon? It’s located in Act II – Waterlogged Passage.
- Teleport to Ancient Waterway in ACT II.
- Enter Waterlogged Passage, it’s nearby.
- Walk until you exit the floor. Portal should be there.
The Seeker of the Light Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Lights set dungeon is one of the easier ones, thankfully!
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- The map consists of two “X” intersections.
- Once you reach a “clearing” clear left then clear right.
- Proceed and do the same to the second clearing.
- The map is pretty basic and the dungeon will likely have lots of time to spare.
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) X Falling Swords in Y timeframe: Is indirectly cheesed by Cams Rebuttal. DO NOT FORGET about your set bonus which REDUCES FALLING SWORD CD with each hit of Blessed Hammer.
Why not Rapid Descent? It’s not that useful – the map has low density. follow the advice above, it’s more than enough. We take Part the Clouds to help with the next objective…
(Objective) “Don’t get hit by meteor”: DAMAGE IMMUNITY DOESN’T WORK FOR THIS. The objective is a little different. It’s not “Don’t take damage”, but more clearly it means that “You must not get tagged by the projectile”. So yeah, “cheesing it isn’t possible”.
Wait for it to stop before going in just to be safe. Often times they’ll begin launching when you’re barely in sight. It’s okay… walk away a bit then jump on ’em when it’s all clear – bursting them down quickly while stunned.
Mastery isn’t hard at all in this set dungeon. Even without trying, you’ll likely get it well within the time limit. The fire damage objective is the only possible ‘failure’ here.
The map it also extremely friendly as it’s small. There aren’t a lot of enemies either.
The Seeker of the Light Set Dungeon is one of the easier ones!
Learn more of the other Crusader Sets!
- Armor of Akkhan | Akkhan Set Dungeon
- Thorns of the Invoker | Invoker Set Dungeon
- Roland’s Legacy | Roland’s Set Dungeon
- Seeker of the Light | Light Set Dungeon
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need!
Like us on Facebook for more D3 updates!