Hey guys! Welcome to our Demon Hunter’s Unhallowed Essence Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Unhallowed Essence Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Neck||Any||Hot Pursuit||Tactical Advantage|
|Ring||Focus (Any)||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||Restraint (Any)||Envious Blade (Any)|
|Main||Yang’s Recurve||Illusory Boots|
|Off||Dead Man’s Legacy||Obsidian|
|Any (Powerful. Dying? Wildebeest)|
Options & Notes:
- The two “NONE” Skills are really unneeded. Stuff like Vengeance and Companion will WORK AGAINST YOU. Just use whatever, or nothing at all.
- Passives: Hot Pursuit is the only changeable one if you need more DPS – Cull the Weak.
- You just need to be strong enough to one-shot the fat spiders 100% of the time.
Where is the Unhallowed Essence Set Dungeon?
- Teleport to waypoint Howling Plateau in ACT II
- Go to the lower left a bit, it’s a thin “hallway”.
- Keep going until you reach the exit of this small hallway.
- Hug the right wall and you’ll see the Unhallowed Essence set dungeon entrance!
The Unhallowed Essence Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
It may seem disheartening , but UE Set dungeon is all about relaxing and efficiency!
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) Multishot kills 20 at a time: Ahhh, this one can be frustrating, but I have some good advice for you here and there…
Spiderlings usually come in groups of 15-20: As far as I can tell, this is the case. So try to drag some of the bigger spiders to it, or if you have no choice 2 groups of spiderlings. You can RARELY complete a 20 off 1 group of spiderlings but DO NOT COUNT ON IT.
Dismiss your follower: Trust me on this. They serve as an unneeded distraction.
Don’t force the issue: Don’t try to clump up many fat spiders for the 20. Don’t try to combine 2 far away groups. Just suck it up and move on.
You have MANY opportunities: so don’t be stressed out. I’ve cleared the last 20 on as little as 40 enemies remaining. Don’t squander precious time
Illusory Boots are a huuuuuuge help in rounding up enemies. I recommend it above and stick by that recommendation.
- Arsenal missiles don’t count!
- Full Broadside isn’t bad, but Windchill is really best… why?
- Wind Chill applies SLOW and +CRIT BEFORE it’s own damage applies!
(Objective) Discipline – Never below half! Well, this one is hardly a “challenge” but more of a mental check. The only time you’ll run out of discipline (if any) is during the cleanup phase and you’re tempted to spam movement skills.
Preparation-Invigoration has the oft forgotten ability to restore Discipline. Many newer DH’s forget this, and think it’s purely to increase the UE6 bonus.
Ultimately if you fail this, it’s PLAYER ERROR – editing your build to make this otherwise brainless objective is counter-intuitive and impractical. If it slipped your mind, GG son.
UE6 set dungeon, when I first tried it out, was very frustrating. But the more I thought to just let it “flow”, I ended up clearing more and more reliably. Illusory Boots was a huge step up in my success %, not forcing the issue, and making use of the WHOLE DUNGEON.