Hey guys! Welcome to our Witch Doctor’s The Helltooth Harness Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Witch Doctor: Helltooth Harness Set Dungeon Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Shoulder||Helltooth Mantle||Wall of Death||Ring of Poison|
|Chest||Helltooth Tunic||Soul Harvest||Soul to Waste|
|Wrist||Jeram (Any)||Spirit Walk||Severance|
|Hands||Helltooth Gauntlet||ZDogs (Any)||Leeching Beasts|
|Legs||Helltooth Leg Guard||Passives|
|Boots||Helltooth Greaves||Pierce the Veil||Midnight Feast|
|Neck||T.Pledge (Mara)||Grave Injustice||Swampland A.|
|Ring||Any (C.Rose )||Kanai’s Cube|
|Ring||Any (SMF)||In-geom, Shukrani’s Triumph|
|Main||Any (Harvester)||Jeram, Leoric’s Crown|
|Off||Any (Shukrani’s)||Mara’s Kaleidoscope, SMF|
|Bane of the Powerful|
|Bane of the Trapped|
|Irrelevant (Gogok of Swiftness)|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- Shukrani’s and In-geom are the only HIGH IMPACT items in this build!
- Cooldown reduction and movespeed are THE MOST IMPORTANT STATS.
- You need to be STRONG ENOUGH for one Wall to outright kill enemies (not hard).
- If you can one-shot elites – better.
Where’s the Helltooth Harness Set Dungeon? It’s located at the Royal Crypt.
- Teleport to way point ACT I – Royal Crypt.
- Keep going forward, it’s near Leoric’s boss room.
- You know the “gated room” before Leoric? enter that and the entrance is there!
The Helltooth Harness Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
This one can be frustrating but a neat trick is restarting when it seems bad early on!
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- Open up and traverse towards the lower loop of the B.
- Complete the top half of the B.
- You’ll cross the “intersection” twice with this route, which is great since there’s a lot of straggler potential around that zone.
- Finish off with the right-hand “spoon”.
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) Kill X enemies with a single Wall of Death: This can get very very frustrating. Keep in mind, that you do not have many opportunities to actually do this.
Try it in the rooms – not the hallways – as stated, there are small “rooms” where you have a better chance at this. FORCING it in the hallways will waste time, think of the hallways as a bonus! If it happens, great!
The first room should yield 1 – if not, I suggest a restart. If you get 2 in the first room or two, it’s a good spawn and should yield a clear! (I’ve gotten 2x in the first room a few times)
Why the poison rune? Well, for me it’s the best choice. It’s powerful and they only need to touch it once for its DoT to take effect. Others use cold or fire, feel free to experiment.
Make sure it kills: Jeram’s Bracers are the best “one item fix” for this. If you cannot reliably kill these guys with a single cast – you shouldn’t be here. Killing the elite with it is a luxury, but I managed to do it with Jeram cubed and a yellow bracer with +poison.
(Objective) Do not take any poison damage: You can do this naturally if you like, but you won’t be very happy! With that being said I recommend using Mara’s Kaleidoscope.
Call it a crutch, I ain’t here to discuss the “purity” of a set dungeon. You want an easier clear? Equip Mara’s and forget about this objective.
All in all, while a little frustrating, Helltooth set dungeon can be cleared in a few tries!
- Witch Doctor Speedfarming General
- Witch Doctor BEST Speedfarm Build
- Helltooth Harness | Helltooth Set Dungeon
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester (TBA) | Jade Harvester Set Dungeon
- Spirit of Arachyr (TBA) | Arachyr Set Dungeon
- Zunimassa’s Haunt | Zunimassa Set Dungeon
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need! The Helltooth Harness Set Dungeon is damn easy, and hopefully we helped you even a little bit!