Hey guys! Welcome to our Witch Doctor’s Zunimassa’s Haunt Set Dungeon Guide. Here we will talk about what build to use, skills, items, notes, map and more!
|Witch Doctor: Zunimassa’s Haunt Set Dungeon Build|
|Items||Skill & Rune|
|Head||Zunimassa’s Vision||Acid Cloud||Acid Rain|
|Shoulder||Any||Grasp of the Dead||Unbreakable|
|Chest||Zunimassa’s Marrow||Spirit Walk||Severance|
|Hands||Zunimassa’s Finger Wraps||Zombie Dogs||Chilled to the Bone|
|Belt||Transcendence||Fetish Army||Legion of Daggers|
|Boots||Zunimassa’s Trail||Pierce the Veil||Grave Injustice|
|Neck||Any||Blood Ritual||Fetish (Any)|
|Ring||Zunimassa’s Pox (Any)||Furnace, Wilken’s Reach|
|Main||Any||Mask of Jeram or Tasker and Theo|
|Off||Wilken’s Reach||Ring of Royal Grandeur (Any)|
|Bane of the Powerful|
|Bane of the Trapped|
Options & Notes:
- The “any” slots are irrelevant and can even be yellows. There’s no “must” in that slot.
- Wilken’s Reach is the only NEEDED item, and even then it can be done without it!!!
- Furnace and Powerful help with elite damage, to speed up clears a bit.
- Overall it’s easy to reach the minimum power level for a comfy clear.
Where’s the Zunimassa’s Haunt Set Dungeon? It’s in ACT III – Core of Arreat!
- Teleport to waypoint ACT III – Core of Arreat.
- Keep moving forward while hugging the left wall.
- After a short walk, the entrance should be there near the lava!
The Zunimassa’s Haunt Set Dungeon Map / Layout?
Overall, this one ain’t so bad! The melee objective can get a little annoying.
Map & Pathing
Familiarize yourself with the map first. A sample path is shown above.
- The map is rather straightforward… an opener and a large “open” chunk.
- I recommend a zig zag pattern as shown above…
- Why? You get 2 chances to run by an area to make sure no straggler remain.
- The path isn’t complex, and honestly, there’s more than one way to go about this…
Tips & Explanations
(Objective) Grip enemies with Grasp of the Dead: This objective is weird, but it is what it is. The mojo Wilken’s Reach makes this much easier. Removing the CD on GotD will make this objective pretty much a walk in the park.
Just grip, not kill? Yep, it appears that merely tagging them is enough.
Get this objective over with ASAP – then blast through the dungeon!
Why the cold rune? It removes the Mana cost which is great cause we’re gonna spam. It Slows too, so it helps with the next objective. Speaking of that…
(Objective) No enemies in melee range: We have a bunch of measures to prevent this BS from happening. Let’s go over them.
- 20+ Fetishes for tanking. along with…
- 3 Zombie Dogs…
- 1-3 Gargs…
- Cold runed Grasp of the Dead.
While there’s no magic bullet to make this objective irrelevant, it shouldn’t be that much of an issue. If you mess up, what do? Just restart and be a liiiiittle more careful.
It’s balancing this careful play and the speed required to clear that poses the most challenge in this set dungeon. Thankfully, it’s still not a difficult one…
Spender Options? As always, Z6 spenders are varied and numerous. I simply chose the above, Acid Cloud-Acid Rain since it has huge AoE. Feel free to use anything else.
- Witch Doctor Speedfarming General
- Witch Doctor BEST Speedfarm Build
- Helltooth Harness | Helltooth Set Dungeon
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester (TBA) | Jade Harvester Set Dungeon
- Spirit of Arachyr (TBA) | Arachyr Set Dungeon
- Zunimassa’s Haunt | Zunimassa Set Dungeon
Check our our D3 Guide Directory for anything else you might need! The Zunimassa’s Haunt Set Dungeon is pretty ggez!